It is anticipated that you will have at least 3 years reference from a previous employer that you can provide us with in order to be considered.
We are offering a 12 week temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
• Bespoke joinery
• Working independently to produce, timber curtain walling components, windows, doors, staircases and furniture
• Using various different machines such as hand tools, battery operated tools and traditional woodworking machines
• Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
• Manual handling of materials
• Excellent communication skills
• A good team player
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent time keeping, safety awareness and housekeeping
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Relevant experience in all aspects of joinery, especially architectural work
• The ability to be able to manage their time and work to a schedule
• Must have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
Own tools including battery operated tools are required. All other tools and machinery are provided.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 08:00 to 16:30
11 - 12.50 (Dependent on experience) +Overtime
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into Engineering ,Technical and Manufacturing sectors , from skilled shop floor personnel and Specialist Engineers to supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several Prime Locations throughout Central England and our specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to our professional Team who will be more than happy to help