Quality Engineer/Technician Ludlow, Shropshire
Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality standards of ISO 9001:2018. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality assurance standards. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
• Maintains the quality assurance standards and their associated sub-systems.
• Determines and selects quality plan to be used on each product designed, based on required specifications.
• Performs quality audits of manufacturing departments.
• Conducts internal and external audits making recommendation where required.
• Checking supplier quality raising issues to Purchasing.
• Investigate and respond to any customer complaints.
Educated to at least HND level preferably within an engineering discipline.Previous Quality Engineering experience essential. Some Quality Management experience preferable. Experience of ISO 9001:2018 within heavy industry (familiar with welding/fabrication, in-line paint spray plants) Understanding of process improvement tools and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace. Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels internally and externally.
Strong highly focused, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure.Able to organise and prioritise; inspiring the team.Excellent problem-solving skills.Strong leadership style with charisma and team spirit
Competitive Salary & Benefits package