Our Client is looking to Employ a Full Time Quality Inspector/ Co Ordinator, The Company manufacturing environmental enclosures across a diverse product range and supplying and Have received The Queens Award for International Trade, The Company have also won National Exporter of the year
Daily Duties to Include the following:
* Ensuring daily standards of site.
* weekly site audit with list of photos to provide to production.
* Training/verification: Training and educating staff on quality rules.
* Operator questionnaire on explaining quality checks, Quality policy. Non-conformances.
* Working with the team to push a preventative action plan for each non-conformance to stop reoccurrence, investigation into issues Documentation Audit and generate site documentation to ensure correct completion by operators.
* Continually review and update documentation with necessary changes to ensure comprehensive technical information is available for production staff.
* Specifications Review customer specifications, and ensure we supply what a customer requires. Quality Inspector element
* 1 Visual checking of wiring (a keen eye for detail is a must)
* 2. Visual checking of electrical components
* 3. Inward quality control of fabrications.
* 4. Logging any defects for rectification.
* 5. Update paperwork and MRP system accurately
* 6. A good eye and attention to detail is important
* 7. Good communication skills to motivate and encourage all staff on our continual improvement journey
Ideally 2-3 years of technical/QA experience
• Experience with Internal and External Audits
• A good practical understanding of ISO9001
• Intermediate IT skills, including MS Excel
• Good communication skills, verbal and writing.
• Be able to audit, correctly raise the issues and take the correct actions when required
• A keen eye towards problem solving and continuous improvement In return as our Quality Coordinator, we offer you.
• Competitive salary depending on experience.
• 31 days' holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days).
• Access to a contributory company pension scheme.
• A varied and interesting role with the ability to progress.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.MAN22