Our Client is looking for somebody to join the company, they specialize in Graphite Machining, EDM Wire and Copper.
A position has become available for an experienced Quality Despatch Operative to work in the distribution sector of a busy manufacturer.
Day to Day Duties will include:
• Packing of parts ready for despatch to end user
• Support of our internal stocking programs which will require parts packing and labelling for future use
• Using etching , labelling and basic test equipment - all training to be provided.
• Driving when required to deliver parts to RR facilities in UK
• General housekeeping of stores and factory area
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Previous warehouse and goods in expertise (Essential)
• Flexible to work extra hours when needs (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.