CNC Turner Setter/Programmer/Operator
Days and Hours Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Salary Negotiable depending upon experience
List of duties:
- Set and Operate CNC Lathes or Machining Centres.
- Edit Fanuc controls when required.
- Monitor machinery and report problems.
- Monitor Coolant levels and top up as required.
- Ensure one's own safety and that of others.
- Cooperate with employer on OH&S training and guidance.
- Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the
interest of health & safety.
- Ensure PPE is worn when required.
- Report any accident, near miss or ill health immediately to
- Experience with fastener industry and exotic materials
- Suitable Industry recognised qualifications in CNC
setting/operating or a minimum of 5 years' experience
working in a similar engineering environment at a
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Hard working
- Good time keeping
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to details
Benefits Government pension scheme
Employee Smarthive Benefit Scheme
Death in Service benefit
Holidays 24 days + 8 bank holidays