CNC Sliding Head Setter - Turned and Threaded Parts
Monday to Friday
We are looking for a CNC Sliding Head Setter to join our established team in the manufacturing of bespoke fasteners and precision components.
As CNC Sliding Head Setter you will be responsible for setting the machine to the point whereby parts are running from the machine and also monitoring production to ensure part quality. Responsibilities include:
• Deciding how the part should be made and tools required.
• Setting of Citizen Sliding Head lathes,
• Setting of FANUC based CNC lathes,
• Setting CNC Mill
• Changing of tips, tools, drills and inserts.
• Measuring parts to engineering drawings using tools such as Vernier Calipers, micrometers and gauges. Using a shadowgraph
• Attend weekly production meetings to agree production plans and methods of manufacturing.
• All our work is bespoke, each job is different, so a high level of manufacturing knowledge is essential. We are a small but highly efficient team who love a technical challenge and a fast-paced environment.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.