Location: Stratford upon Avon Temp to Perm Job Description:
We are looking to appoint an experienced Tig Welder for a full-time role within an expanding business. Working off your own initiative along with the capability to read and work from engineering drawings are both essential to this role.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced TIG Welder with experience of working with Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Mild Steel. You must be able to read and work from Engineering/CAD drawings. We are looking for a highly motivated person as you will be expected to work on your own initiative although you will still need to operate well within a team environment. We are seeking someone who is capable of working to deadlines and within time frames and who can work well under pressure.
1. Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet the requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies.
2. Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with the accredited Integrated Management System.
3. Wear PPE as required in accordance with Risk Assessments and all written instructions.
4. Practice and maintain 5S disciplines in accordance with quality standards.
5. Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with the company environmental policy.
6. Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with the business needs.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.