Job Title: SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
Shift: Days 37.5hrs
Pay Rate: £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER for our well-established market leading client based in Redditch.
A leading aftermarket parts, consumables and services provider. They sell across multiple industrial, energy and medical industries. Its broad and complete range products are supported with expertise and over 160 years of engineering heritage.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Excellent working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Immediate starts available!
What’s the job?
Working closely with OEM Account Managers & external sales functions you will support profitable sales growth of innovative e-compressors to the commercial vehicle sector through proactive support and customer engagement. Providing technical and commercial support to both colleagues and customers this varied role will require a strong technical background and commercial acumen.
Who can do this?
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a background in Mechanical Engineering
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Word)
- Experience of SAP
- Product Specialist / Product Support experience preferably with an engineering background
- Experience within the compressor business sector or similar industry
- High level of commercial awareness
- Accustomed to working within an International business – Languages would be advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to solve problems with a “can do” attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work requirements and multiple projects
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage designated accounts as the primary point-of-contact for all issues, including ongoing communications and coordination of projects
- Review customer requirements and provide recommendations on suitable product solutions. Creating customer proposals and budgetary quotations
- Answer detailed technical enquiries on the function and operation of the products Develop and maintain training programs for the sale of our E-mobility products
- Preparing product quotations & presentations
- Maintain documentation to support the standard sales process
- To provide commercial & technical support to our sales organizations and partners
- Handles customer requests for assistance or complaints and initiates responses and/or corrective actions as required
- Deal with both internal and external enquiries in a professional manner.
- Passing technical and parts enquiries through the correct channels
- Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Daniel on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.