Job Title: Fitter/Welder
Hours 8.00 - 16.30 Monday to Friday
- Working in the main production area building tankers
- Chassis fitting
Job Requirements - Fabrication and fitting skills are essential
- MIG welding experience is essential
- Experience in both light and heavy gauge welding is essential
- Being mechanically minded is essential
- Commercial vehicle production experience particularly body building is an advantage
- Basic pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge is an advantage
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into Engineering ,Technical and Manufacturing sectors , from skilled shop floor personnel and Specialist Engineers to supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several Prime Locations throughout Central England and our specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to our professional Team who will be more than happy to help