HOURS: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm and Fridays 7:30am - 1:30pm
LOCATION: Redditch, B98 9HL
SALARY: Negotiable on experience, C. 35,000 pa
HOLIDAYS: 25 day plus 8 bank holidays
We are seeking a self-motivated, highly energetic Production Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment as they will play a key, hands-on role in supporting the manufacturing function across all streams of the business.
Candidates must have:
• SAP experience and excellent written and communication skills.
• Sound planning and computer skills, with a can-do attitude.
• The ability to work well under pressure and to balance their priorities.
• Using SAP to track production orders and ensure parts from various departments come together for the required dispatch date.
• Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments.
• Review and distribute production work schedules and move requirements.
• Conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates.
• Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labour or material shortages,
• backlogs, or other interruptions,
• Develop and communicate weekly and daily manufacturing schedules.
• Problem solving day to day challenges in a strong proactive way.
• All-round computer skills which must include knowledge of SAP.
• Flexible proactive approach to Work
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively against a deadline.
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
• Courteous and professional
• A great team player
• Experience in manufacturing is preferred.
• Experience in metal fabrication is preferred.
• Experience of change management is preferred.