Day to Day duties will include the following:
* setting power presses Preferably specialised in Bruderer or chin fong
* working with the tool room section on day to day Issues
* working to tight deadlines
* be able to do first off inspection
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous power press experience (i.e. setting presses up to 60 tonne)
* must have an up to date R.O.S.P.A ideally with a Toolmaking background
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Team player (Essential)
* Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* flexible on hours
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.