A well-established global leading service provider of flight-critical precision forged and machined components are looking for a Metrology Engineer to join and manage their in-house Metrology function.
35,000 - 40,000 p.a. + benefits
Mon - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm / Friday 7.30am - 12.30 pm
Suitable for: CMM Programmer, Metrology Engineer, Metrologist
As Metrology Engineer you will be accountable for driving consistent standards and performance improvements through rigorously defining inspection criteria, working on new product introduction and continuous improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
* CMM programming and inspection techniques
* First article evaluations and reporting, including the utilisation of IPI Visual FAIR software
* New product introduction evaluation to internal and external specification
* Participating in site wide metrology activates to further business needs
* Improve production evaluation, gauges, Vernon columns, HMI and implementation of new evaluation technologies
* Monitor CMM capacity and support dimensional evaluations
* HNC or equivalent within an engineering discipline
* PCDMIS and/or Mitutoyo programming experience
* Competence or willingness to learn IPI Visual FAIR
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.