Job title: Etch Operator
A Leading Manufacturer in the Aerospce Industry, The company have a strict drug and alchohol policy with a zero tolerance
Operating a Manually operated Etch Line
Etching of Aerospace Forgings using Acids and chemicals
Control all etchings to the size required
Understanding NADCAP ISO9001 REQUIREMENTS
Ability to perform other AD-HOC duties required within the manufacturing cell
Abilty to react quickly and efficiently to ensure company targets are met.
PPE AND EHS Adherance at all times.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
To ensure etch lines are operated to controls as laid out in quality instructions.
To chemically remove metal to tolerances and surface finish criteria.
• Eyesight test to company standard is pre-requiste (essential)
• Previous experience in chemical processes (desirable but not essential)
• Quality awareness and understanding to industry standard (essential after training)
• Flexibility due to work demands will be required (shifts)
• Good level of literacy and numeracy is required as the training and quality standards are in depth and job specific.
• Good dexterity and manual skills
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.