Job Title: Paintshop operator/labourerAM Shift
Shift: Mon to Thurs 06:00-14:00 Fri 06:00 TO 13:00
Pay Rate: 10.50 TO 11.00 D.O.E
Our Client is is a Family Run business and a leading global Manufacturer within Horticulture.
Competitive Pay rates
Good Management and Morale
What's the job?
Labourer working within the Paint shop Department,
• Labouring and cleaning
• Working in the paint shop
• Assisting where needed.
Who can do this?
• Do you have experience with labouring?
• Paint shop experience or knowledge? (not essential )
• Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
• If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Tracey Makin 01527-390037 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
• Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.