We are recruiting for a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world's number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.They produce hedge-cutting, mowing, cultivation and remote control machinery that sets the standard for quality and innovation in the industry and is exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire
* Assembling parts and subassemblies.
* Prepares work by studying assembly instructions,
* Using blueprint specifications, and parts.
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Experience of working in a heavy industry environment
* Experience of operating variety of production equipment
* Experience as a mechanical fitter/mechanic a distinct advantage
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.