CNC Setter Operator
11 - 13 DOE
Monday - Thursday 7am - 5pm / Friday 7am - 12pm
Market leading, global manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Setter with 2 years' experience to add to their existing team due to increased workload.
• Load materials, set and operate CNC machines
• Ensure machined components produced are within drawing tolerances
• Working on Single & twin turret
• Checking Parts and segregating Non conformances
• Sorting and locating materials ready for machining .
• Milling and lathe experience desirable
• Work to tolerances
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.