Day shift 37.5 Hours
Monday - Thursday 07.30 -16.15
Friday 07.30 - 12.00
Salary up to 15.25 per Hour
For the role of CNC Miller, your duties will involve the following.
• You will be programming, Setting and operating Cincinnati and Mazak CNC Milling machines.
• You will be working from engineering drawings to help in the manufacture of various components.
• You will be manufacturing components for several industries including Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Aerospace.
• Inspection of components using verniers, callipers and micrometres.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below attributes.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Miller.
• For the role, experience programming of Fanuc Control is essential.
• Previous experience in a precision machining environment is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Miller.
• You will be able to read and interpret engineering drawings confidently.
• You must be able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment for the role of CNC Miller.
• Offline and CAD programming would be advantageous.
CNC Miller / Offline Programmer
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer for our client based in Warwickshire
Joining an established team of technical machinists, you will be forming an integral part of their production operations.
You will be machining low batch, typically 1off or 2off to high quality standards.
Duties and experienced required include:
• Setting and operating CNC Machinery to produce components for assemblies.
• Operating VMC, Lathes and Millers.
• CAD Programming experience essential
• Mastercam or similar CADCAM packages
• Ability to use handheld measuring equipment
Days based Monday- Friday
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.