CNC Miller Machinist / Programmer
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join our team.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
• Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
• Knowledge of Fanuc controls
• Machine items/products to Drawings
• Working milling machines 3 axis & 4 axis
• Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
• Manage time and machines efficiently
• Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
Essential Skills and Competences:
• Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
• Work under their own initiative, forward thinking and proactive.
• Work well individually and with our team.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
Job type - Full-time
• Good rate of pay available, dependant on knowledge & experience
• Regular overtime
• 7:30am - 4:15pm Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 12:00pm Friday
• Free parking
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays