Previous Stores Experience Would Be Beneficial
• Booking in & Booking out stock
• Random quality spot checks
• Problem solving stock issues
• Order picking
• Unloading & loading deliveries
• Stock control & stock taking
• Replenishing Kanban Systems
• Liaising with production manager when necessary.
• Planning and Prioritising workload in a busy environment
• Implementing and following the company quality system.
• Good house keeping
Full training will be given for this position
Initial rate of Pay 10.50 Per Hour
Permanent Position with 6 Months Probation
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.