Site Services Manager
42,000 - 45000
To proactively manage all facility and maintenance requirements at the site.
To support the Regional Facilities Manager with any project works at the Coventry site
The work pattern is Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30 provide on call support as part of the site services team structure and occasional weekend work.
Facilities and Maintenance Management:
• Ensure that the sites facilities meet health and safety and legislative requirements and all maintenance is carried out in accordance with safety standards, procedures and legal requirements.
• Ensure all site facilities and maintenance documentation is maintained, up to date, and available for inspection during internal and third party audits.
• Implement corrective actions resulting from audits in a timely manner.
• Manage and monitor Refrigeration Systems and associated equipment.
• Ensure all site services including utilities, energy, building and plant maintenance and environmental controls are in place.
• Implement and maintain a proactive Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule. Through CMMS systems
• Respond to breakdown, repair, and maintenance calls, using experience, skills and expertise within the team to minimise downtown to the operation.
• Develop and review emergency management recovery plans.
• Development and maintain risk management systems.
• Manage and prepare budgets including reviews and re-budgeting as required.
• Monitor and control costs to adhere to budgetary targets.
• Source, select and supervise onsite contractors ensuring that they have the necessary licences/permits to carry out their assignments and their work is completed in an efficient, safe and timely manner to required standards.
• Pro-actively manage the relationship with contract companies, monitoring compliance to Service Level Agreements and address and resolve any service issues.
• Work collaboratively with the operations management team members to identify and implement site facilities and maintenance requirements.
• Identify, request and implement capital expenditure projects.
• To represent the facilities team at management meetings.
• Ensure team members fully understand and adhere to Health and Safety procedures and practices.
• Lead by example in respect of the Company's CARES values.
• Establish and maintain effective two way communication links with team members and between departments in order to generate a culture where the team feel informed and valued and which builds loyalty, commitment and higher levels of performance.
• Assess employee skill sets, ensuring the provision of any training and development required to ensure all employees are able to carry out their duties effectively and safely.
• Instigate proposals to improve site efficiencies through continuous improvement, performance management and staff development.
• Provide coaching and guidance to team members to facilitate effective performance of their duties and responsibilities.
• Liaise with HR to ensure the correct and timely resolution of any Employee Relations issues e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, appeals etc.
• To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as reasonably required by the Regional Facilities Manager or senior DC management
• Strategic Thinking
• Developing Self & Others
• Leading Change
• Communicates Effectively
• Driving Results
• Proven experience of leading a team
• Experience of delivering 1:2:1 feedback talk
• Experience of managing annual appraisals
• Computer literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft office
• Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification
• Numerical skills
• Demonstrate a track record of achieving results
• Strong experience of Maintenance Systems
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.