Role: 5 Axis CNC Machine operator
Reporting to Engineering
Salary - OTE 35,000 pa dependent on experience
Exactaform cutting tools are looking for an enthusiastic, professional Machine engineer to join a newly created department. The candidate will take responsibility for the manufacturing of tool bodies and customer components. We are looking for candidates with strong machining expertise with and emphasis is on versatility and tenacity.
The following list is a brief overview of the role
• Setting and operating DMG (Siemens) 3 axis milling machine with Lehman 4th and 5th axis
• Small batch work and 1 off's
• Programming (Offline yet to be determined) complex components to very tight tolerances
• Operating Measuring equipment
• Setting and running R+D tests
• Customer demonstrations
• Test reports
• Time served engineer (Essential)
• Machine Shop experience (Essential)
• Siemens, Heidenhain (Essential)
• CAD CAM and Cad use (Essential)
• Quality driven
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
Any other reasonable request from a member of the Management team.
You will be joining a growing company, with a growing team with a range of experience levels. Exactaform offers great job security, full training, and opportunities for progression. There is also the option for overtime.
The hours of work for this role are
Days: Monday - Thurs 7.30am-4.30pm, Friday finish at 12.30pm
Shift work: dependent on business needs