Job title: CNC Turner Setter/Operator (Nights)
Shift: Monday to Thursday 16:00pm - 02:00am
Salary: £13.50 - £14.50ph (£60 a week shift allowance)
Day to day duties:
* Running and maintaining your own CNC Machine
* Working with a large range of materials, Metals & Exotic materials
* Small batches, bespoke, high quality.
* Upkeeping maintenance in your section
* Using gauges to check tolerances of the product
Skills required for the position:
* Experience with CNC Turning
* Experience working within a team to create excellence.
* Experience working to high quality standards.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.