Job Title: CNC Sliding Head Setter/Operator/Programmer
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 7am - 1.30pm
Pay Rate: £13 - £15hr DOE
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Sliding Head Programmer Setter Operator for our client based in Birmingham. They have been providing fastener solutions for over 50 years, initially just a distributor the company then diversified its manufacturing to include hot forging, CNC milling, thread rolling and grinding.
Currently employing over 90 staff. Their customer base is automotive, aerospace, defence and offshore oil sectors with daily shipments sent to customers throughout Europe and beyond.
* Permanent contract with future progression.
* Cutting edge state of the art modern machines.
* Competitive pay and long-term job security.
* Great working conditions with a friendly team.
* Immediate starts available! - Book a site visit today!
What's the job?
* Must be able to program, set and operate CNC Sliding Head Machines
* Star or Citizen knowledge is preferred.
* Reading from drawings is essential
Who can do this?
* Provide a great level of attention to details and focus on the given task
* Work in a fast-paced environment with fast-changing priorities
* Have strong communication skills
* Make a positive contribution to maintaining the workplace neat, tidy, healthy and safe
* Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions and keep commitments