Job Title: CNC Milling Setter/Operator/Programmer
Area: Brierley Hill Hours: 07:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Thursday and 07:30am to 12:00pm Friday
Salary: £11ph to £15ph
Day to day duties:
* Running a CNC Doosan Milling Machine.
* Machining with a variety of different materials, mostly Cast Iron & Steel to create bespoke components in the range of one-offs and ten.
* You will be responsible for mainly offline programming, setting and operating using ONEcnc and Fanuc Controls.
* Maintaining and upkeeping high standards of cleanliness within your work station
* Working with multiple machines effectively and productively
Experience required for the position
* Experience with Fanuc Controls
* Experienced programmer (Preferably ONEcnc)
* Experience working with bespoke components, tight tolerances to create a high quality standard of work.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.