Salary: 20,000.00-24,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Leicester LE3 1UE
• Create drawings and CNC programs as per client orders.
• Create accurate CAD/CAM flat pattern drawings in line with client's requests.
• Use flat pattern drawings to create CNC programs for laser machine and press brake.
• Produce folding instructions and drawing for operators.
• Monitor and document any changes to CNC programs.
• Clear and concise drawing control.
• Provide excellent customer service and develop rapport with clients.
• Generate and maintain records of CNC programs.
• Review and modify existing programs to improve efficiency.
• Ability to read and create CAD drawings for manufacturing
• Experience of CNC programming or a relevant CNC Programming qualification.
• Knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing processes
• Good mathematical skills.
• Working knowledge of using Microsoft Office and CAD / CAM software.
• Experience of TruTops software is desirable.
• Ability to work well as part of a team
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.