A day shift position has become available for an experienced Maintenance Technician / Engineer within a Bidford manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working closely with production, maintenance and engineering team on improving equipment availability
* Conduct regular and scheduled preventive maintenance activities including all safety checks
* Respond to machine and tool breakdowns to minimise plant downtime
* Generate engineering change orders (ECO's) and progress through to implementation
* Support equipment installation, commissioning and validation
* Procure and maintain spares lists for all equipment, dealing with suppliers
* Carry out specific projects as directed by the plant manager
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Self-starter with a real bias towards action and sense of urgency (Essential)
* Flexible working hours (Essential)
* Well organised with a structured and logical approach to problem solving (Essential)
Qualifications and Skills:
* Experience within the Food / Medical manufacturing environment, FDA, ISO14001 (Desirable)
* Maintenance of PGM, spark erosion, heat treatment and cleaning machinery etc. (Desirable)
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a maintenance / toolroom environment (Essential)
* Time served Apprenticeship in either an electrical or mechanical discipline (Essential)
* Able to work in a clean room (Desirable)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.